[Aspell-user] how to add your spelling app to my Apple computer dock
h***@gmail.com
2016-04-22 01:10:13 UTC
aspell-***@gnu.org <mailto:aspell-***@gnu.org>

I have you selling app on the desktop of my Mack computer, and just contacted Apple support to have it permanently installed in my dock. They told me they could not because it is not from Apple. They told me I should contact you directly for more information possible about comparability. Please advise, I am the bad speller of bad speelers.
Thanks; Herb Eichner of ***@gmail.com <mailto:***@gmail.com>
William H. Magill
2016-04-22 11:33:24 UTC
You can lock any application into the dock easily.

1- Launch the app
2- right click on its icon in the dock
3- select "Options"
4 select "Keep in Dock"

That application icon will now remain in the Dock until you remove it.
Post by h***@gmail.com
I have you selling app on the desktop of my Mack computer, and just contacted Apple support to have it permanently installed in my dock. They told me they could not because it is not from Apple. They told me I should contact you directly for more information possible about comparability. Please advise, I am the bad speller of bad speelers.
T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
# iMac11,3 Core i7 [2.93GHz - 8 GB 1067MHz] OS X 10.11
# Macmini6,1 Intel Core i5 [2.5 Ghz - 4GB 1600MHz] OS X 10.11

***@icloud.com
***@mac.com
***@gmail.com